Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Will Pacific Northwest Style Icon Queen V Soon Be A Real Housewife Of Tacoma?

The person you are looking at here, for those who do not know, is the Tacoma style icon known as Queen V.

Queen V is what is known as a trendsetter.

I met Queen V the summer of 2008. At one point in time during that Tacoma visit I had the extreme pleasure of receiving a personal tour of the Queen V Castle.

Suffice to say, the Queen V Castle is stylish. That and I have never been in any other home which had possums in residence, trained to use litter boxes.

I have heard rumors that Bravo TV is thinking of adding Tacoma to their Real Housewives franchise, as in The Real Housewives of Tacoma. With Queen V as the main housewife. Even though Queen V is currently not married.

I am pretty much current with the antics of Queen V. I know I would watch those antics on The Real Housewives of Tacoma.

One of the other potential Tacoma housewives is Miss Connie. Miss Connie is a cutie with a voice that drips honey, so much so, she really should be a Southern girl, I mean, housewife.

Anyway, I have no way of knowing how far along Andy Cohen is in the decision making process regarding whether or not to go ahead with The Real Housewives of Tacoma. He may be being a bit gun shy due to the disaster that was The Real Housewives of Dallas.

What was he thinking?

Bravo should have done The Real Housewives of Fort Worth. Think of the hilarity which would have ensued. Just the weekly Housewives Rockin' the River would have been ratings gold....

No comments: