Saturday, July 30, 2016

Deported Is My Projected Trump Fate

I have had my sensitive delicate feelers hurt a time or two, well, actually more times than I can remember.

But, I do not remember my sensitive delicate feelers being hurt previously to the level my sensitive delicate feelers have been hurt by taking the extensive Trump Score Test only to learn that I AM THE WORST PERSON with a Trump Score of only 301.

And that Trump will have me deported.

Do I get a choice as to my deportation destination? The Sea of Cortez side of Baja California, in Mexico, would be a nice destination. North of the border I have long been fond of Vancouver in the British Columbia province of Canada.

Actually, now that you are causing me to think about it, if the unimaginable actually happens, and the Great Orange Pumpkin actually gets elected, I think I may deport myself....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it said I will have to help build the wall after I scored a 631. Apparently I am also sad. :(