Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Last Sunny Sunday of August Will Be HOT With Not HOT On The Horizon

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the world you can sort of tell I am up well after the sun on this last sunny Sunday of August, Day 28.

There is a little cloud action in the sky. Is Hurricane Irene spewing clouds this far to the west? I have no idea.

We are already heated to 86.2 degrees HOT this morning, heading to a predicted high, again, of 104.

But, there is relief on the horizon.


As you can see, above, starting Wednesday our scheduled high, in North Texas, is 99, with partial cloudiness, with a chance of precipitation, with that partial cloudiness turning to a chance of a thunderstorm on Friday and again on Saturday, with Saturday's scheduled high being a relatively chilly 95.

Before it starts getting cold I guess I should go enjoy swimming in a HOT pool while I can.

No comments: