Monday, August 8, 2011

The 2nd Monday Of August In North Texas Will Likely Be Day 38 In A Row Over 100

My first look out my primary viewing portal on the world at the 2nd Monday of August occurred after the sun had already begun its daily heating and lighting duties.

Even though the sun has been up for over a half hour it has only managed to warm the exterior of my immediate vicinity to 83.9 degrees. That is almost the temperature my air conditioner is reducing the interior HEAT to.

Today will most likely be Day 38 in a Row of 100 degrees or higher as measured at the official temperature measuring station at D/FW Airport. 42 Days in a Row is the record.

I read this morning that the number of Global Warming Deniers in North Texas is declining. I do not know what is causing this decline.

I think I will go swimming now before it gets any hotter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Durango, I was told by two people from Paradise Center that Elizabeth had surgery to repair the hole in her heart. The couple said she had the procedure in Childrens Hospital at Dallas. Thought you might want to check it out and let folks know who love and follow Paradise Center happenings.