Friday, August 5, 2011

I Am Guessing It Will Be Another HOT Friday Today In Texas

This 5th morning of August we are already heated to 85.6, heading to a scheduled high of 108.

Again.

Yesterday's high at the official temperature measuring station at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport set a record.

Again.

Today will be Day 35 in a Row of 100 Degrees or higher.

42 Days in a Row is the record. Set in 1980. I suspect that record will be broken in about a week.

I did not do my regular daily walk/hike activity yesterday. I need to go to Pantego today. Going to Pantego puts me in the vicinity of Village Creek Natural Historic Area and Veterans Park. Village Creek is more shaded than Veterans Park.

Right now I am heading to that aqua-marine colored thing you see in the picture to get myself wet.

No comments: