Saturday, July 9, 2011

Words Of Wisdom About Growing Big From Tacoma's Fubbo The Hut

In the picture you are looking at the Tacoma entity known as Fubbo the Hut.

Fubbo the Hut is sort of the parakeet in the mine that should have warned Washington it was heading towards its current status as the most obese state on the west coast.

Washington has had a HUGE obesity increase since 1995, mirrored by Fubbo the Hut's personal increase from an estimated 250 pounds to a heft level some now estimate as high as 3 times the 1995 poundage.

When I last saw Fubbo the Hut, in 2008, her voluminous adipose tissue had totally consumed her neck, raising her shoulders to under her chin, as you can clearly see in the picture. Due to no longer having a neck, Fubbo the Hut was no longer able to turn her head. The entire enormous body had to be rotated in order to look left or right.

This would seem to be creating a bit of a hazard when operating a motor vehicle.

A couple days ago one of my Tacoma Informants, I call her Purty Gurl, emailed me a link to Fubbo the Hut's latest blog post, telling me I would find the irony amusing. I find Fubbo the Hut's blog posts to be painful to look at, let alone read. But, I clicked on the link anyway.

This is what I found.....

Some things I know for sure.

What ever you pay attention to grows, for better or worse.

The only thing I am the best at is being myself.

2nd Saturdayz makes me feel very proud.

I am lucky.   I am lucky.    I am lucky.

Oy.

That is Jewish for Good Gawd where do I start?

What ever you pay attention to grows? Fubbo the Hut pays a lot of attention to food. So, I can see where there is some truth to this observation.

The only thing one is best at is being their self? Uh. Yes, I can see where this is true. There is no one on the planet as good at being Fubbo the Hut as Fubbo the Hut. With her idiotic knack for stating the obvious.

2nd Saturdayz makes Fubbo the Hut feel very proud.

Near as I can tell, 2nd Saturdayz is a flea market. This is one of the sadder things I have read today. A flea market making someone feel very proud.

And then Fubbo repeats the phrase "I am lucky" three times.

Why is she lucky? Very perplexing.

Is she lucky because she is the best at being herself? Is Fubbo lucky due to paying attention to food and thus growing to being one of the biggest people in Washington? Is Fubbo the Hut lucky because of a flea market?

Very very perplexing. I can see why my Tacoma Informant found this particular Fubbo the Hut spewing to be amusing. And ironic. And really dumb.

No comments: