Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Blue First Thursday Of July In Texas

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the world it appears the 7th day of July has dawned with a very blue tint.

I did no swimming or hill hiking or other aerobic endorphin stimulating activity yesterday. The withdrawal misery was almost unbearable.

This morning my swimming pool is back in full function mode.

However, due to a doctor appointment in Hurst, there will be no noontime hill hiking today.

It is 79 degrees in the outer world, now that the sun has arrived to begin its daily heating duties. Today the sun is scheduled to heat the zone of Texas that I inhabit to 102 degrees, with the Heat Index making it feel like 104.

Yesterday the prediction was for a high likelihood of a thunderstorm, or two. But no thunder rumbled. Today there is no prediction of a thunderstorm, so I likely will be hearing thunder today.

The heat has become HOT enough that I am now having the A/C cycle on and off all night long. I resist reaching that point til I can bear it no longer.

It is now that time of the morning for me to seek soothing waters to get myself some aerobic stimulation and hopefully some endorphin induced relief.

No comments: