Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thinking About Riding A Texas Longhorn In Granbury & Arlington's 4th Of July Parades

A few 4th of Julys ago I drove down to one of my favorite Texas small towns to view the Granbury 4th of July Parade.

Granbury puts on very good festivals. And parades. General Granbury's Birthday is another fun Granbury event.

The Granbury 4th of July Parade may be the most fun 4th of July Parade I have watched.

With Arlington's 4th of July Parade a close second. Arlington's is about 2 hours long. And it was very HOT the year I watched it.

Granbury's 4th of July Parade does not last as long as Arlington's. And the year I watched it it was cloudy, thus not so HOT. And the Granbury 4th of July Parade had one entry that blasted air-conditioned cold air at the parade watchers which was very refreshing.

I make way too many webpages. And then way too often I forget I made the webpage. For instance, I had my information researcher looking for info about Texas 4th of July Events. Totally forgetting I'd at some point in the past made a web page about Texas 4th of July Events.

I did turn the info my information researcher found about D/FW Metroplex 4th of July Events into a blog post.

I have no idea what I am going to do on the 4th of July this year. Maybe I should fire off some firecrackers with Elsie Hotpepper.

No comments: