Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting HOT On The Windy Tandy Hills While Elsie Hotpepper Floats In Las Vegas

When I exited my vehicle on top of Mount Tandy today around noon I was pleased to be hit with a nice strong gust of cooling wind.

However, the wind was being real fickle. By the time I got to the location in the picture, that being Lost Sunglasses Ridge, I was not having myself my usual HOT time.

I cut the hiking slightly short and made a quick trip to the Town Talk cooler.

There was no new flooding in the Tandy Hills today.

I think I may be overdoing the swimming in the morning. It is easy to do.

Speaking of swimming. I'd not heard from Elsie Hotpepper for a couple days. And then my phone rang whilst I was in line at Town Talk. It was Elsie. She claimed to be calling from Las Vegas, from Mandalay Bay. Specifically from the Mandalay Bay's adult pool's lazy river.

I have been to Mandalay Bay. I do not remember a lazy river in the adult pool section. I do remember seeing the most toplessness to hit my eyes since I'd been at Vancouver's infamous Wreck Nude Beach, years before.

I told Elsie Hotpepper I'd need photo proof of her floating in the Mandalay Bay lazy river. So far that proof has not arrived.

No comments: