Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Saturday HOT Hunt For The Trees Of Life & Prairie Notes On The Tandy Hills

An occasional cloud came between me and the sun today on the Tandy Hills, providing a short cooling respite from the glaring rays of the noon sun.

Yesterday I mentioned Don Young's Prairie Notes and the roadrunner he caught in his birdbath.

Yesterday I did not realize that Don Young's Prairie Notes are now memorialized for posterity on the Friend of Tandy Hills Natural Area website.

On the FOTHNA website you will find the latest Prairie Notes, with the latest currently being Trees of Life - Prairie Notes: #55.

I do not know what camera Don Young uses to take his photos. What I do know is he sure takes better photos than I do.

It is currently only 94 degrees at almost 2 in the afternoon. I don't think we are going to hit the predicted 100 degree mark today.

No comments: