Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Up Early July 20 Thinking About Going Swimming and a Tacoma Creepy Psycho

July's Day 20, the 3rd Wednesday of Month 7 of 2011, has dawned with yet one more blue sky morning in the land of the Great North Texas Drought.

That blue oasis you see in the picture is ready for swimming this morning. I think I will make good use of it.

I do not know if we hit 100 here yesterday. I also don't know if we did hit 100 how many days in a row of 100 or more we have currently accumulated.

What I do know is it is currently a relatively chilly 80, heading to a predicted 101 with a Real Feel Heat Index of 106.

Changing the subject to Tacoma mental health. I was dismayed last night to learn that Tacoma's most psychotic creep is still stalking me. It's vexing. And disturbing. I would have hoped that law enforcement would have had her back behind bars, again, by now. Or in a mental institution. Or both.

Changing the subject again. This time to chicken tacos. I got really good, already cooked, rotisserie style, chicken breast, from Town Talk on Saturday. This morning I realized this would make for really good chicken tacos. This will require a return, today, to Town Talk, to get some sharp cheese and salsa. And any other good stuff I find there.

But, before that I have some swimming and webpage making to do. And likely some HOT hiking on some nearby hills.

No comments: