Friday, July 8, 2011

Seeing Hello Kitty On The HOT Tandy Hills While Elsie Hotpepper Refuses To Get Parker County Peach Festival Peaches

A new art installation appeared on the Tandy Hills today.

A cursory forensic exam indicates this is Japanese Guerrilla Art. That conclusion was arrived at due to the fact that the item you see hanging from the tree limb is a deflated Japanese Hello Kitty balloon.

Maybe it floated in the atmosphere all the way from Japan, an airborne version of the Japanese floating fish balls that wash up on the Pacific coast.

Today the Tandy Hill hiking was almost too HOT.

This is perplexing me. In summers past I easily managed hiking the hills when it was well over 100. I think the current problem may be due to the humidity. I may have to seek an alternative form of aerobic stimulation until this humidity problem goes away.

As you can see, currently we are being heated to 102 with the Heat Index making it really feel like 113.

I was thinking that Elsie Hotpepper was going to the Parker County Peach Festival with me after I blogged that I was seeking someone to take me to the peaches.

But.

Elsie Hotpepper has informed me that on Saturday she is going to emulate Bruno Mars' Lazy song and lay about all day, poolside, soaking up the sun. And, if I know my Hotpepper, which I do, consuming copious amounts of adult beverages.

Ending this blogging on a pleasant note, tomorrow the forecast is for a high of 99 for the Parker County Peach Festival, a temperature greatly preferable to something over 100.

No comments: