Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An Early Start To The Day After Valentines Day In Texas After A Night Of Nightmares

I woke up well before the sun on this 3rd Tuesday of the 2nd month of 2011.

I had myself a rough night of disturbing, as in real disturbing, nightmares.

The picture looking through the bars of my patio prison cell is a perfect metaphor for how I'm feeling.

Trapped.

And I don't know why.

Due to the return to reasonable weather I've sort of amped up my aerobicizing and yoga-ing. And have consequently got myself feeling a bit sore in way too many places.

I think the being sore in way too many places may have contributed to last night's insomnia and nightmare bout.

This morning I am going to go have myself a long soak in that hot tub you see in the picture. That may help what ails me.

No comments: