Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Record Breaking Freeze Greets North Texas On The 10th Day Of The 2nd Month of 2011 Along With a $5 Million Super Bowl Lawsuit

Looking out my viewing portal about an hour before the daily sun arrival I can see the swimming pool glowing blue through the icy window on this second Thursday of the second month of 2011.

As you can see via the screen cap below, from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, North Texas is experiencing a record breaking low temperature this morning.

As you can also see below via another screen cap, with that screen cap coming from my computer monitor screen, when I woke up my computer this morning it was 13 degrees out there, with the wind making it feel like 8 degrees.

The other big North Texas news this morning, which you can see referenced in the same screen cap as the record breaking cold, is the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys have been hit with a $5 million class action lawsuit over the Super Bowl debacle involving game tickets sold to seats that did not exist.


The sun has now brought the dawn of the new day. And we have lost one more degree since the below screen cap was capped. It is now 12 degrees with a wind chill real feel of 10.


I am not going swimming this morning. I'm going to Hurst instead.

No comments: