Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Warm Start To The 3rd Wednesday Of February In Texas

The sun is starting to arrive on this 3rd Wednesday of the 2nd month of 2011.

My AccuWeather temperature teller is telling me it is 73 at this point in time this morning.

Methinks my AccuWeather temperature teller is having a malfunction because it did not feel 73 when I stepped outside, in skinnydip mode, to take a picture of the shadow of the thin man.

It may be cooler than 73, but not that much cooler. So, I am going to make a swimming attempt. I got in the pool yesterday morning. And quickly learned it was no doable.

I do not believe there will be a noon time frame hiking incident today. If there is a hiking incident today it will be late in the afternoon. In the noon time frame I believe I will be heading north to the Southlake zone.

I may talk to you later....

No comments: