Saturday, February 5, 2011

We Almost Got To 60 In Fort Worth Today Causing Melting Snowmen But No Other Woes

The high today got much higher than the predicted high, with predictable results. As in most of the ice and snow has melted.

With the return of pleasant temperatures and the removal of that annoying slippery stuff the people of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex were able to finally escape their hunkered, bunkered down week and get out for some Super Bowl fun. More on that later.

But, before I blog about the Super Bowl fun in a subsequent blogging I must report on the sad demise of someone I showed you yesterday.


Above a proud snowman, or woman, I wasn't quite sure, was born yesterday, and seemed to enjoy basking in the icy cold.

And then today, when I left to go to Town Talk, around noon, I was shocked to pass by the Snowman or woman to find he or she had either been brutally attacked and dismembered. Or the heat was too much, causing a collapse.

My guess, even though I am no CSI, but judging by the look of the crime scene and the fact that the Snowman or woman was still cold in the shade, that this was an act of pre-mediated murder. Probably the same criminals who stole my bike.

No comments: