Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Freezing Dawn Of The Second Tuesday Of The Second Month Of 2011 In Texas

The second Tuesday of the second month of 2011 has dawned with a clear blue sky with the sun heating the air to the freezing point of 32 degrees.

Tonight we are scheduled to get quite a bit colder, along with the reappearance of freezing rain followed by snow.

The National Weather Service's predicted low for tomorrow has now been lowered to 6 degrees.

I don't know if the Texas power plants that malfunctioned during last week's Big Chill have been made immune from whatever malfunctioned them. I'm guessing we have the possibility of Rolling Blackouts to look forward to again.

Super Bowl fallout continues to be amusing. Hapless Jerry Jones continues to seem to take the brunt of the blame, though a lot of the problems don't seem to be his fault. Blame seems more appropriate to be pointed towards the NFL for snafus like selling tickets to seats that did not exist.

But, this morning I learned of a new Super Bowl woe that Jerry Jones does sort of own. Apparently the roof of the new Cowboys Stadium had leaks. I don't know if it was dripping caused by condensation due to the Big Chill. Or actually water infiltrated from the outside.

Speaking of the outside. I have a strong inkling that I will not be going there tomorrow. So, I need to get in some salubrious endorphin producing aerobic activity today. What that will be I currently have no idea.

Below is the forecast for the next 3 days for the frigid part of the world I am currently living in...

No comments: