Saturday, December 5, 2009

Swimming With Sub-Freezing Temperatures In Fort Worth Texas & A Jerry Jones Mystery

You're looking at my view of Fort Worth freezing in the picture. We went 5 degrees under freezing last night. It is coming up on 11 in the morning this first Saturday of December at a balmy 38.

Brrrrr.

I know I'm adding evidence to the case to be made regarding my possible insanity, but I got in the pool this morning before 8. I warmed up on the machines in my weight room. Then jumped in the pool.

It was shocking. I got wet and got right out and in to the hot tub. After I was done in the hot tub I felt no inclination to jump back in the pool

I am determined to do something aerobic today. All this inactivity does all sorts of bad to me. I quickly put on weight like a hunk of fattened up cattle getting plumped up before the slaughter.

I believe the Tandy Hills Natural Sanatorium Area is in my future for the day. Unlike my attempt to walk in the cold a couple days ago, today I will be prepared.

On a totally unrelated note, I just got email from an Arlington grandma who wants my help in solving a mystery involving Jerry Jones, Wal-Mart and an Arlington Storage Facility. Sounds intriguing. She gave me 2 numbers to call. She says she has done some digging and has uncovered some good stuff. But she needs help writing it all out.

This could be interesting. Or not.

4 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Oooh...can't wait for ya to aid in solving this mystery!

Durango said...

CT2-----I have forwarded the critical information to you, hoping you'll use your royal powers of observation to help me.

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'm royally befuddled...sorry darlin'