Saturday, December 19, 2009

2001 Durango Texas Blog Posts: YIKES!

That's the Dashboard thing I see when I log into Blogger to do a blogging. I'd noticed a couple days ago that the total number of Posts was nearing 2000. I had not noticed when I blogged about the Tandy Hills today that that blogging was number 2000, followed by another one that became number 2001, which makes this one number 2002.

That is a lot of blogging. And that's just this blog. I have 3 others. Yikes. I guess I have a lot to say.

What's weird is I really don't spend all that much time doing the blogging, or so it seems to me. Maybe an hour a day. When I started doing the blogging thing I didn't think I'd really get all that involved with it, that the novelty would fade, like it does with a thing like Facebook.

Instead, blogging sort of became like emailing, which I've always been absurdly prolific at.

It is sort of poetic that my 2000th blogging would be about the Tandy Hills, a place I've blogged about more than just about anything else. And which has provided me with a lot of material in a lot of ways other than simply talking about hiking the Tandy Hills.

I get a lot of Feedback from my Eyes on Texas website and comments on this blog. This morning I got one of the best. Maybe I'll turn that one into blogging #2003.