Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Morning From Chilly Fort Worth Texas

Merry Christmas Eve Morning from chilly Fort Worth, Texas.

I am waiting for the sun to come up and light up the place so I can see my way to the pool to go swimming.

I'll likely have to wade through some water to get to the pool. I heard wet stuff hitting my bedroom window a lot last night. At times it sounded as if the wet stuff may have been frozen, hitting the window with extreme prejudice.

Yesterday the temperature managed to almost get into the 80s. Overnight a cold front has pushed the warmth away.

The Big Chill will continue to get chillier throughout the day, with possible snow. High winds are supposed to help bring in the Big Chill.

I've had one White Christmas since I've been in Texas. Tomorrow there is no forecast of precipitation in any form. But, if it snows today enough to provide a white cover, there is a chance the white could survive til Christmas morning.

I will be sure to document tomorrow's possible White Texas Christmas with photos, if it happens.

No comments: