Friday, July 26, 2019

Fountain Hills Steel Drumming With Jamaican Jake & Jackie Duo

That is that Fountain Hills fountain you see here, in the background, out in the middle of the Fountain Hills Lake.

In the foreground you see the Brother/Sister Jake & Jackie Duo performing a Jamaica type steel drum rhythm song timed to the spoutings of the fountain.

Prior to this musical interlude Sister Jackie drove me and Brother Jake to Fiesta Burrito in Scottsdale.

I had my usual chile relleno enchilada platter, as did Sister Jackie. Brother Jake had habenero infused carrots because he is on a strict diet.

The drive northeast to Fountain Hills was via a different route than I took last March whilst driving Miss Daisy. This different route was significantly more scenic than the previous route Miss Daisy had directed me to drive.

Tomorrow Miss Daisy's regular driver drives me to Sky Harbor, from there I hope to successfully board a plane to fly away from modern America, back to Texas.

I am sort of looking forward to being back in Texas.

Modern America is exhausting...

No comments: