Saturday, September 10, 2011

Up Early On The 2nd Saturday Of September Thinking Of Joining The Physical Fitness Crowd By Doing Some Tire Flipping

You can not really tell by looking through the bars of my patio prison cell that the pre-dawn morning of Day 10, the 2nd Saturday of September, is chilled to 63 degrees, only 10 degrees warmer than my old home zone of Mount Vernon, Washington.

Changing the subject from the temperature to Giant Tires. Yesterday I found a Giant Tire on the Tandy Hills.

I could think of no logical reason why this Giant Tire was in this location.

And then someone calling him or herself "Double Ugly" commented on that blogging, commenting....

"Someone may be doing tire flip exercises with the giant tire. Tire flipping is popular with the physical fitness crowd."

Well, I am not in with the physical fitness crowd, so I've never heard of this tire flipping exercise.

Double Ugly is an interesting name. I assume it means ugly inside and out. I can think of only one person, whom I've personally known, who would meet that criteria.

Changing the subject from Double Ugly to swimming. I don't know if swimming is popular with the physical fitness crowd. But I like it. Seems funner than tire flipping. I think I'll go swimming right now. And maybe do some tire flipping later today on the Tandy Hills.

No comments: