Saturday, September 10, 2011

Encountering A Sinister Looking Camouflaged Canister Today On The Tandy Hills On The Way To David's 3rd Birthday Party & Elephant Garlic

Yesterday a Giant Tire appeared on the Tandy Hills. How this Giant Tire got to where it sits on the Tandy Hills remains a mystery.

Adding to the mystery is the sinister looking camouflaged canister which showed up inside the Giant Tire today.

I slightly moved the sinister looking camouflaged canister to see if I could tell if it was empty.

It did not feel empty. I did not feel like taking the lid off the sinister looking camouflaged canister for fear something like a spring-loaded snake might pop out at me.

That and due to the current state of high alert due to tomorrow being the 10 year anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I thought it best to let Homeland Security deal with the sinister looking camouflaged canister.

My nephew, David's, 3rd birthday is this weekend. His favorite aunt flew up from Phoenix for David's birthday party. I do not know if today is David's birthday. Or tomorrow.

I was not invited to the party.

Having ones birthday on 9/11 would make it easy to remember.

Treasure hunting at Town Talk today only yielded one unique item, that being huge bulbs of Elephant Garlic. I also got a lot of chicken wings, among other things.

No comments: