Tuesday, September 6, 2011

400% Increase In The Tandy Hills Noontime Human Population Today

The spot of white that you see in the middle of the picture is photo documentation of a rare Tandy Hills phenomenon.

That being humans besides myself on the Tandy Hills in the noon time frame.

A trio of humans.

I think the precipitous drop in the temperature may be causing people to less cautiously venture out into the formerly HOT outer world.

It was in the low 80s when I hit the hills today. It is only 84, currently, coming up on 4 in the afternoon.

The temperature of my pool water has plummeted. It took a few seconds for the water to stop feeling cold this morning.

Speaking of the temperature. And who isn't? Someone calling him or herself "Anonymous" commenting on a blogging from yesterday, gave me some good advice.

This is what Anonymous had to say...

Move back to the hot and humid Skagit County. Highs expected near 90 all week.

If it gets in the high 80s this week in the Puget Sound zone, I expect to be hearing some weather whining from up north.

My #1 Puget Sounder, with an extreme temperature aversion, is Carlotta Camano. Last summer, after suffering a rare Pacific Northwest heat wave, Carlotta vowed to have air-conditioning installed in her Puget Sound viewing home by the time the summer of 2011 arrived.

That never happened. And until now, Carlotta has had no need to for air-conditioning. Carlotta may have lost her HEAT aversion. She spent a weekend in Super HOT Las Vegas last month. August in Vegas is HOT.

Well, I'm out of here for a bit. I need to go out into the naturally air-conditioned outer world and drive myself to a store to buy something I need to buy.

No comments: