Thursday, December 16, 2010

Standing On A Cliff Looking At The Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man

You are looking at the Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin Man, with the shadow being cast on the base of the currently dry Tandy Falls, with the Thin Man standing on the escarpment over which the Tandy River flows, making Tandy Falls, when water is available.

I was last on the Tandy Hills on Tuesday. On that day it was warm and I was overdressed. Today it was not warm and I was almost underdressed, with only a long sleeve t-shirt on top. But it turned out to be just a bit chilly at the start. I soon warmed up.

Unlike this morning's quickly aborted attempt to go swimming. By the time I made it to the end of the pool it was clearly obvious that I needed to quickly make my way back to a warm place.

Usually that warm place would be the hot tub. But its thermostat is still in malfunction mode. The malfunction was discovered when the water was so hot one could have easily slow-cooked a turkey in there.

Speaking of hot. Someone Anonymous commented on a blogging on Tuesday about Elsie Hotpepper's Elf duties, commenting that Elsie was HOT. I shared this information with Elsie, who then said something like, "Too many people up to no good. I don't like it."

Some people just can't take a compliment. I guess HOT Elsie Hotpepper would be one of those people.

2 comments:

Triple E said...

How stupid is Anonymous? I found the Christmas elf girl pic you posted via Google Image Search.

Two months to Austin and yes I'm gonna miss Fort Worth.

Anonymous said...

So, it's still Ms. Elsie. And she is HOT. I'll send her some cool water for Christ -mass.

How does one escape from this oppression zone anyway? Is Austin offering political asylum?