Monday, December 27, 2010

The Last Monday Of 2010 Dawns Freezing In Texas

You're looking out the window at the frosty pre-dawn of the last Monday of 2010, from my current point of view in Texas.

December has zipped by, just like I opined it would weeks ago. Now there are only 2 more holidays to go in the holiday season and we will be done with this nonsense for 11 months, give or take a day.

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

This morning I was surprised to see that the DurangObesity blog I started a few months ago has suddenly gotten busy. It had sort of languished and I had sort of resigned myself to the semi-sad fact that I'd made another blog dud, like my Durango Roadtripping blog.

The sun has now completely lit up the place. I can now extinguish artificial light. And I can see that it is another blue sky day in Texas. A cold blue sky day, currently freezing at 29 degrees.

I'd like to say I'm going swimming now. But I won't.

No comments: