Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Freezing Last Saturday Of 2010 In Texas

There is frost on the roof this morning, with this morning being the last Saturday of 2010, which makes it one week til X-Day and 2 weeks till 2011 arrives.

Last Christmas, here in North Texas, we had a white one, with about a foot of snow on the ground.

Currently a White Christmas is not in our forecast, but weather changes rapidly here, so one can not say no Xmas snow for sure, I suppose.

With it being only 30 degrees out there I am not too strongly drawn to the swimming pool.

I had no notable nightmares last night that registered in my memory. And I have seen no signs of sleepwalking.  My feet are not hurting so I do not think Betty Jo Bouvier stomped on me last night.

I foresee a cold hike in my future today, with a possible visit to Town Talk, what with Saturday being my favorite day to go there.

Eggplant Parmesan and Shrimp is currently on the menu for lunch. Which will be ready to eat around 1:30. Don't be late if you expect to eat.

No comments: