Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Blue Sky Sprouts Again In Southlake Fort Worth & North Texas

You are looking at produce in Sprouts Farmers Market, in Southlake, at a little after noon today.

The picture does not do the crowd justice, but it was human gridlock, at times, in Sprouts today. I took 5 pictures, trying to get a good one of the gridlock, but I had to be very surreptitious, due to the fact that people seem to have an aversion to having their picture taken when they are grocery shopping.

We have had a return to blue sky and warm temperatures, again, here in North Texas. It is a bit over 60 out there. I felt too HOT in here. So, I have a window open.

Could the end of winter be here? The 5 day forecast has us in the 60s with one day in the 70s. It is only 18 days til spring. Could our long Arctic Texas nightmare be over?

That's the blue sky view from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony around 3 this afternoon. It's hard to believe just a couple weeks ago this view was covered by more than a foot of snow.

I have an interesting day to look forward to tomorrow. I think. I am fairly certain, unlike today, it will not begin with a refreshing dip in a cool pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No time for your morning swim. You have things to do!