Monday, March 15, 2010

A Texas Cow Wash With The Saloon Hopping Wild Woman Of Woolley Washington & Twister

That Wild Woman of Woolley, Miss CVB, sent me the picture of a Texas Car Wash. The caption said "Only in Texas."

I do not recollect seeing a Cow Wash in Texas. I also don't know where Miss CVB found this picture. Maybe she came across it while doing research for her upcoming trip to Texas with Miss BS(-M).

I can't remember the last time I went sightseeing with Miss CVB. I recollect years ago, Miss CVB and me, driving up in the Cascades, driving over Diablo Dam, prior to the existence of the North Cascades Highway, and getting sort of stuck on a narrow logging road. Miss CVB has never gone saloon hopping. I am so looking forward to that.

Miss CVB regularly reminds me I need to go to Phoenix to visit my parental units. This morning Twister tweeted me a picture of himself deep in the aforementioned North Cascades. The full picture is a panoramic view. You can look at that here.

Why am I mentioning Miss CVB and Twister in the same paragraph? Well, the two of them have put it in my mind that it is time for a roadtrip. I have not driven back to Washington since July of 2001. I am thinking a roadtrip to Phoenix to see my mom and dad, sister, brother-in-law and nephews, on the way to Washington, would be a real fine time.

I will make sure this trip to Washington has none of the problems that I dealt with the last time I was there. In other words I won't be staying in Tacoma. I likely won't even do a Tacoma drive-by, due to the fact that that town is south of what will be my location.

No comments: