Friday, March 19, 2010

The Skagit Belle And The Texas And Washington Linda Borrisons

Big Ed in Texas knows a Big Girl named Linda Borrison. Linda Borrison is on Big Ed's Facebook Friend list.

Meanwhile, up in Washington, I used to know another Big Girl, also named Linda Borrison. There has been a time or two when Big Ed has mentioned something about Linda Borrison and it confusing me, due to me thinking it was the Washington Linda Borrison being referenced.

Also up in Washington is one of my all time favorite people. For anonymity's sake I will refer to her as The Skagit Belle.

Well, the Skagit Belle was at Big Ed's Facebook page, at least I am assuming this is how this happened, anyway, the Skagit Belle saw a picture of the Texas Linda Borrison, and with the Skagit Belle knowing that the Washington Linda Borrison had quadrupled in size, or more, since the last time the Skagit Belle has seen Linda Borrison in person, the Skagit Belle assumed the Texas Linda Borrison was the Washington one.

What is sort of scary is they actually do look sort of alike.

So, the Skagit Belle emailed me yesterday, saying, "Oh...my...gawd!!! I just saw Linda Borrison's profile pic..."

The Skagit Belle went on to say more, but I'll leave that to your imagination. I wonder how many others have seen the Texas Linda Borrison on Big Ed's Facebook Friend list and assumed it was the Washington one they were looking at?

No comments: