Monday, March 29, 2010

5th Annual Fort Worth Prairie Fest Littering Up The Tandy Hills With Flyers

Today is Day 2 of Project 20, a clandestine effort in cahoots with a Washington cohort. It is easier to use the words "cahoots" and "cohort" in one sentence than you might think.

My pool has warmed up enough that I managed to, almost, make being in it, aerobic, this morning. But, having failed to truly achieve water aerobia, I really amped it up on the Tandy Hills today. Hiked for about an hour. Fast up 6 hills instead of my standard 4. I think I will easily be ready for a Port Aransas beach in a month or so.

I found some well-preserved litter whilst hiking the Tandy Hills today. Flyers advertising the April 24, 2010 5th Annual Fort Worth Prairie Fest.

I made it to Prairie Fests 3 and 4. I don't know if I'll make it to Prairie Fest 5.

No comments: