Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Anti-Histamine Medicated My Allergic To Texas Woes

We are back blue again this morning in my zone of North Texas. Usually, when the sky returns to ,it makes me a happy boy, but, this Thursday morning I'm feeling the Thursday blues.

Why? I don't know. I've been up since fairly early, some time past 4. I think I've been sleeping well, due to be so tired by the end of the day, due to all the extra exertion required to haul around all my newly gained heft.

You try hauling around 40 extra pounds, all day long, and see if you're not worn out by the time the sun goes away.

I really do not see how those who are carrying around a few hundred extra pounds manage it. The underlying musculature, that moves all that heft, must be quite extensive.

I have an issue. Or two. Troubling me, that I want to discuss with my therapist, Dr. L.C., but she seems to have gone missing, I'm assuming due to being operated on, yesterday, and not yet fully recovered.

The Queen of Wink is heading to San Antonio and told me I can come along. If I drive. I've only been to San Antonio once and really liked it. It's a sparkling clean looking town, unlike some towns I've seen in Texas, for instance, like the one I'm sitting in right now. It's current nickname is Dirty Ol' Town, due to being, well, dirty.

The stuff in the air that I breathe in this air polluted zone of Texas in which I reside had me in full sneezy, itchy eyed allergy mode, which I medicated with an anti-histamine yesterday to good effect. My eyes have returned to full function mode. As has the rest of me, for the most part.

2 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'm really a rather good passenger, I don't need many breaks and I never complain, much...usually.

I booked us on the Ghost Tour which starts at 9PM, then up early the next morning to Sea World. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun. I'll be ready just pick the girls and myself up around 6AM, Thursday morning!

Anonymous said...

I hope this isn't some royalty- gone- wild- during- spring- break thing. If so, look out San Antone. You too, Shamu (hint-hint). Mikey M.