Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Itchy Eyes & Fire From Faucets In Texas

Does it look 4 degrees above freezing looking out my window this morning of the 2nd Wednesday of the last month of 2010?

It looks cold out there to me.

Something in the air is making my eyes scratchy. Maybe this is due to the furnace running.

I'm going to put a match to water coming out of my faucet this morning to see if it lights up. I learned this morning that this is happening in Texas, with the state agency in charge of checked out such dangers instead choosing to attack the EPA due to it being a federal agency which the Texas agency feels has no business minding the business of Texas.

The EPA took a look at the homes in question and deemed them in danger of exploding.

I need to walk away from the computer now and find eyedrops to stop this incessant blinking.

2 comments:

Betty Jo Bouvier said...

It is 50 degrees in Sedro-Woolley this morning....and rainy.

Durango said...

Betty Jo,
It must be wonderful to live in such a balmy climate. It hit 52 here this afternoon. Blue sky, no rain.