Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hiking The Tandy Hills Thinking About A Stone Monument To A Pearls Clutching Fort Worth Dowager Heiress

Today was the first time I have been on the Tandy Hills in 3 weeks.

A lot more wildflowers were blooming this Saturday than 3 Saturdays ago. But, the wildflower display is being a bit paltry, this year, compared to previous years.

In addition to a lot more wildflowers the other thing I noticed today that was not there 3 weeks ago was the stone statue monument you see in the picture.

Is this stone statue a monument representing Marty Leonard?

Today whilst getting my daily dose of endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation and the improved mood that comes with the endorphins I found myself dwelling on the absurdity of the propaganda letter I got yesterday from the Fort Worth Dowager Heiress, Marty Leonard, she being on the Tarrant Regional Water District Board, a position, near as I can tell, she is qualified to hold only due to the fact that she was elected to the position.

And yet this self-entitled Dowager Heiress gives herself permission to judge who is qualified or un-qualified to get elected to her board.

I continue to be amazed that this woman had the bad judgement to put the following words in a letter mailed to the masses...

"We cannot risk having unqualified candidates elected to our Board."

Marty Leonard opines it is risky to have unqualified candidates elected to her Board?

While Marty Leonard thinks it is perfectly okay to risk appointing an unqualified person to run the billion dollar TRWD project known as the Trinity River Vision Boondoggle?

In her propaganda letter Marty Leonard character assassinates the three Incumbent Opponents, saying one is a bankrupt candidate, one is a deadbeat and another has a meager voting record.

Morally bankrupt hubris from a pearls clutching self-entitled Dowager Heiress.

If I was a candidate would Marty Leonard clutch her pearls and attempt to assassinate my character with the shocking news that 4 years ago a Fort Worth cop gave me a ticket because I was not wearing a seatbelt? While driving too slow?

No comments: