Sunday, May 12, 2013

On The Tandy Hills With Yellow Wildflowers Making Happy Mother's Day Calls

Big Yellow Tandy Hills Wildflower
I was back on the Tandy Hills this Mother's Day Sunday, for the first time in over a week.

I was in dire need of some mood improving endorphins to alleviate my post-election blues. A long swim this morning did not provide the needed endorphin level.

With it being Mother's Day, and the fact that I got gas today, I called my mom, whilst hill hiking. Mom was not available. I suspect mom and dad were at church, what with it being Sunday.

Before I forget, Happy Mother's Day to all you other relative mothers out there, as in sisters, Jackie, Michele and Kristen, my favorite ex-sister-in-law, Cindy, Spencer Jack's mom, Jenny, my current favorite sister-in-law, Jill and any other mother I'm not remembering right now.

The Tandy Hills were being a lot more colorful than the last time I did some hill hiking. The big yellow bloom you see in the photo is just about my favorite wildflower. It seems to be such an optimistic bloom.

No comments: