Friday, June 4, 2010

My Chesapeake Energy Quiet Sick Zone

I don't know if I'm sick. But I feel sick. I went to bed early last night, dead tired. Woke up tired and feeling like I'd been hit in the gut.

This morning, when I tried to read, my eyes burned like lemon juice was being squirted at me.

Yesterday my next door Chesapeake Energy Barnett Shale Natural Gas well site was acting up, making weird popping noises. Eventually a Chesapeake Energy truck showed up and the popping noises stopped.

This was the second popping noise incident. I've no idea what makes the popping noise. But I do know when the Chesapeake Energy truck shows up the security gate is opened very quickly and the driver drives on to the site at high speed, which sort of indicates to me that the popping noise is something serious.

I think I'll get out of here earlier than my norm and see if generating some endorphins with some aerobic activity has a salubrious effect on my current state of non well being.

1 comment:

somaphx said...

methinks these could be the early sings of chemical sensitivity. Wear and sleep on only 100% cotton. Wash all new bedding and clothes before exposing your skin to the chemically-treated-Chinese-made materials.

Go get a B-12 shot, boost your immune system.

Get up. Step away from The Machine. Stretch. Breathe. Contort.

go hunt down some fun or some trouble, whichever finds me first.