Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It Is A Chilly Windows Open 75 Degree Tuesday Morning In Texas

The morning view from my computer room window seems to have become a repeating theme. This morning you can see a small patch of blue sky peeking through the clouds.

I have no idea what the forecast is for today. I suspect HOT. But, right now, I have my windows open. I do not recollect opening the windows in mid June in Texas, previously.

It is currently only 75, about 7 degrees below what I have the air conditioner set at. So, I'm being naturally air conditioned right now.

I ended my non-aerobicizing sabbatical early this morning with a highly aerobic totally salubrious bout of swimming.

I got up well before the sun did this morning. By noon, or thereabouts, I see some further aerobicizing in my future, with a long-awaited return to the Tandy Hills.

I'm not certain, but I think this evening Elsie Hotpepper wants me to go to downtown Fort Worth with her. If that is the case, Elsie will need to provide chauffeur service and come pick me up.

Tonight Barack Obama gives a speech from the Oval Office for the first time. Oval Office speeches are usually only for the most dire of messages. Kennedy's Cuban Missile Crisis speech. Nixon's resignation speech. George W. Bush's 9/11/2001 speech. President Obama's first Oval Office speech will be about the BP Gulf of Mexico spill.

I don't know if I will be home to hear it. I'm sure I'll hear about it later.

No comments: