Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Morning Texas Blues

As you can see in the view from my computer room window we are having a very blue Monday here in Fort Worth. Just a few little wisps of white in a sky of blue.

It is barely 9 in the morning and already in the 80s. So, no windows are opening today. The A/C is already cycling off and on.

I suspect it is going to be very HOT today.

Yesterday you may remember me mentioning that Elsie Hotpepper was taking me to Billy Miner's Saloon in downtown Fort Worth in her Elsie Hotpepper Peptomobile.

Well. That did not happen. I was very disappointed to find myself having to fend for myself to find my way to downtown Fort Worth and a cheeseburger.

I had myself a real fine time in the pool this morning. Perfect conditions. I will not be aerobicizing to get my endorphin fix on the Tandy Hills today in the noon time frame. If I get my hill hiking endorphin fix it will have to be later in the afternoon. I hope endorphin withdrawal does not kick in with its attendant grumpy irritability.

I hate it when I get grumpy and irritable.

No comments: