Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Up Before The Sun Thinking About Sundance Square Parking Lots

You are looking at the view from my computer room window a few minutes before the sun arrived to light up the sky and the ground beneath.

Even though the sun had not yet arrived it was already 81 degrees out there.

I think today we may make it over 100. 81 degrees before the sun arrives would seem to give the sun a head start on making it really HOT here today.

Yesterday was my weekly scheduled sabbatical from salubrious aerobic endorphin-inducing hiking. Endorphin withdrawal did not make me too grumpy yesterday. But, I need to hyper oxygenate my blood today or I fear bad things will start to happen.

Overnight Fort Worth's Sundance Square parking lots managed to spark controversy with someone named Doohickie suggesting that Steve A's rantings on the subject are paranoid. And Doohickie denies being either me or Tracy Gilmore. This confuses me greatly.

I didn't find Steve A's rantings particularly paranoid. But, I have to admit, I am not the most perceptive person on the planet.

Regardless of my level of perceptiveness, Sundance Square and its parking lots continue to be perplexing.

No comments: