Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hiking The Fort Worth Mountains On The 1st Day Of June

You are looking at the 1st day of June Noon view, looking north from atop one of the Tandy Hills.

My swimming pool remains disabled. The filter damage may be worse than feared. Plus the hot tub piping mechanism has developed a woe.

The last time the pool was disabled, if I remember right, weight gain quickly followed. I'll try to not have that happen this time.

My new pseudo doctor, Ph.D Somaphx, prescribed adding lime juice to my hiking water supply. I always do what my doctors tell me, particularly the pseudo ones.

So, I did not have a case of the dizzy vapors today whilst hiking. I do not know if the lime juice helped or if it was that a good wind was blowing and it was only 88 degrees.

Speaking of my doctors, Dr. L.C. rarely tells me what to do anymore. All she ever does is once or twice a day ask me if I'm doing OK. Sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no.

2 comments:

somaphx said...

The Doctor is In. But if you already have a doc checking your heat & BP status each day, two are redundant ....

Reckon that would be me. I'm redfaced now, admitting my sins of random reduntifications .... verbal and literary entrails, if you will. Only one semi-publicly shared picadillo per day, tho'. That's a rule.

Remember: Im out here reading your stuff. I suspect you're not so shallow as you claim -- that cloak of self-deprecation is not yours to don, n'est-ce pas?

Durango said...

Somaphx, I'm such a mess it takes a medical team, so there is no redundancy.

I had pico de gallo with chips at lunch. No picadillo though. I feel like I missed something tasty.

No, really, I am very shallow. It's well documented.