Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walking Off My Misery With The Birds At Village Creek Natural Historic Area

That is one long-beaked bird doing some Sunday fishing in Village Creek today at Village Creek Natural Historic Area.

I think I mentioned earlier today that I was miserable and exhausted from very little sleep last night.

I knew getting outside would make me feel better. I also knew I did not have the energy to climb around on the Tandy Hills.

And the trails in Village Creek Natural Historic Area are mostly in the shade. Which is a good thing when you are in throes of HEAT exhaustion.

My therapist, Dr. L.C., told me to take a nap because I was out of sync. If I have told Dr. L.C. once, I have told her twice, I can not take naps, no matter how tired I am. My most recent medical advisor, Dr. Somaphx, has been given me some detailed prescriptions to mediate my misery.

Anyway, I feel hugely better after a nice peaceful walk through the woods. Now it's time for lunch.

No comments: