Sunday, June 27, 2010

At Oakland Lake Park With Mental Confusions & Problems With Out Of Control Mice

I was in no mood for heavy duty hill hiking today, due to a variety of reasons, the least of which isn't the fact that I've got my feet aching, well, more accurately, aching by feeling like they are burning.

I've no clue what is causing the burning sensation. I am fairly certain I've not walked barefoot through a jalapeno patch.

But, I needed to get out of here and breathe what passes for fresh air in this polluted part of Texas in which I live.

So, I went to Oakland Lake Park to walk around Fosdic Lake. Now, can you tell that the picture of the Oakland Lake Park sign was not taken today? Note that the trees are devoid of leaves.

I forgot to take my camera with me. This forgetfulness concerns me. Last night I forgot to bring my camera over to Miss Puerto Rico's, missing out on a good photo opportunity.

Had I had my camera with me today I would have taken pictures of the beaches that have emerged on Oakland Lake Park, due to the lake shrinking.

Switch of subject back to my mental malfunctions. I mainly use my laptop computer rather than my desktop version. This I do because the laptop can run two monitors. This is very convenient when one is a major multi-tasker such a myself.

Long ago I bought a wireless mouse to use with the laptop. At some point in time I got a USB mouse to use with laptop, because I had it in my head that the wireless mouse wasn't working. So, I went to Target and got the USB mouse.

Awhile back the USB mouse started acting real screwy, so I went to Target and bought another.

And then a couple days ago the second USB mouse started causing problems. Lots of problems. It was being real frustrating.

So, not remembering what I thought was wrong with my laptop wireless mouse, I plugged in its USB receiver and turned on the wireless mouse. I was surprised to see the mouse light up. I thought I remembered it quit doing that. And then I was pleased to find that the wireless mouse is working just fine.

Now, I'm thinking that me thinking that the wireless mouse was broken was the result of one of my overly vivid dreams, or possibly a sleepwalking episode.

I've long known I have to test a premise, that seems surprising, to make sure what I'm thinking is reality based.

So, I've wasted I don't know how many dollars buying mice I don't need.

And my feet continue to burn. And with all these woes plaguing me, my therapist, Dr. L.C., is currently not attending to my various needs.

No comments: