Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dead Tired In Texas Early Sunday Night

It is only 9 and I am DEAD TIRED. I don't know why. I did not get up early. I did not do anything aerobic today, except for swimming. I pushed a loaded shopping cart around Sam's Club today, due to rain making any outdoor shopping cart pushing inconvenient.

Maybe pushing a shopping cart around Sam's Club is way more exhausting than I realized.

I got some fresh bizarre incoming from Tacoma today. This in reaction to my blogging, last week, about fresh Toxic Tacoma behavior, with today's incoming telling me some new stuff about what I guess I am now going to be calling the Toxic Trio. Not the Toxic Tacoma Trio, though, because only 2 out of the 3 Toxics are located in Tacoma.

Maybe I'll find the energy to blog about the fresh bizarre incoming, from Tacoma, about the Toxic Trio, tomorrow. It's pretty funny. The trouble is, I don't know if my Tacoma Informant is accurately informing me, or if my Tacoma Informant is feeding me misinformation. Then again, this Tacoma Informant has proved to be accurate previously.

Either way, it's funny stuff, at least to me.

I think it is bedtime now. See you in the morning. I hope that is sometime after 2.

No comments: