Thursday, July 9, 2009

Setting A Record Number of Naked People Saturday In Texas

On Saturday, July 11, Yvonne is taking me up to a place a bit north of Decatur, called Wildwood Naturist's Resort, so we can be part of the attempt to get in the Guinness World Records by setting a world record for the biggest number of people being au naturel at the same moment in time.

This is very import work we are doing here.

The inspiration for this mass doffing of all clothes comes from the American Association for Nude Recreation, aka AANR. I have no clue as to how the number of naked people is going to be counted by the Guiness people. I wouldn't want that job.

It is precisely at 2 pm Central Time that you need to get naked to help with this cause. You have to be at a nudist resort or sanctioned nude beach to be counted. At Wildwood it will cost you to join the fun. $10 a per for AANR members. $15 for non-AANR members.

So, if you want to visit me while I'm wearing my birthday suit, head up to Decatur on Saturday. After the record is set, you can have fun skinnydipping, playing volleyball, or just lounging around, followed by a potluck dinner and dance. I have no idea if clothes are required, or not allowed, for the potluck and dance. I do know that no clothes are allowed for the skinnydipping.

For more information and directions go the the Wildwood Naturist's Resort website.

No comments: