Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Roller Blading Babies & A Texas Roller Blading Baby



I love a watching herds of roller blading babies. This puts it in my mind to maybe to roller blading today, rather than hiking, most likely at the Tandy Hills. I usually do not go roller blading when the temperature is in the 100 zone, because I have had some overheating incidents on roller blades that were not pleasant. So, I've relegated those wheels to late fall, winter and early spring, for the most part.

But, with my bike disabled and me continuing to forget to get it fixed, I currently have only one wheel, well actually, 8 wheel motion option, that being the roller blades. It might be doable at Village Creek Natural Historic Area, due to all the shade from all the big oak trees.

We'll see. It's a perplexing dilemna.

No comments: