Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oakland Lake Park At 101 & Town Talk Provolone

This is Wednesday. Anyone who has paid any attention might think that today I went up to Southlake and Sprouts Farmers Market.

They would be wrong.

I did not escape this HOT HELL I am living til after 4 this afternoon. I could not take another minute of looking at a computer monitor. So, even though it was 101, I went to Oakland Lake and walked around the park.

The humidity has gone way down, so it was perfectly pleasant. Only when I quit walking and got back in my vehicle did I turn into a dripping wet mess, that soon dried out.

Yesterday I went to Town Talk and got Provolone cheese that turned out to be about the tastiest cheese I can remember ever having. Since Town Talk is fairly close to Oakland Lake Park, after I was done walking I went back to Town Talk and got a lot more cheese.

Today I was a blogging and webpage making maniac. I'd grown tired of my Roadtripping Blog, due to it taking too much time and seeing too few results. But, today I went back to Death Valley. I had not been there in awhile. Yesterday I went to Lava Beds National Monument in California.

I have no idea where I may be going tomorrow.

No comments: