Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Today I Found Myself A Cabin To Move To In Fort Worth's Mallard Cove Park

As is the norm, I did not feel as if an hour or more of barely post dawn swimming gave me a sufficient dose of much needed endorphins which I acquire via vigorous aerobic stimulation, in a variety of formats, throughout the day.

So, around noon I decided to visit Mary Kelleher's neighborhood to roll my wheels in the Mallard Cover Park zone.

On my previous times rolling on the paved trails in Mallard Cove Park I have exited the park to the west to do some off road exploring.

This time, instead of rolling west off the paved trail, I rolled east. I was barely off the paved trail when I came upon the post-modern styled cabin-like structure you see above.

I saw no evidence of this cabin being inhabited, not by human or any other critter or varmint.

No comments: