Thursday, September 5, 2013

A HOT Humid 103 Degree Walk With The Village Creek Indian Ghosts

With the outer world heated to only 91, with the heat index having that 91 degrees really feeling like 103, I thought it a good idea to go on a HOT walk with the Indian ghosts who haunt Arlington's Village Creek Natural Historical Area.

I'd not walked with the Village Creek Indian ghosts for over a week. I think they missed me.

Walking the paved trail under the shade of the Village Creek jungle the 103 degrees of real feel HEAT does not feel all that HOT.

Still, I did get my desired sauna steam bath that I find so salubrious.

In just a few weeks this HOT time of the year should be winding to a close. I hope that is the case.

I don't remember my previous HOT summers in Texas being so humid. So humid, yet so lacking in downpour mode rainstorms.

No comments: