Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Up Early The 3rd Wednesday Of March Not Being Upset With The Queen Of Wink Along With Wishing Someone Would Help The Paradise Center

As you can sort of tell, looking down on my aquamarine cement pond, I am up well before the sun on this 4th Wednesday of March of 2011.

It is 64 degrees out there, currently. I have my windows open and the ceiling fan spinning.

The Queen of Wink sent me a message, last night, with the first line saying she hoped she'd not upset me in any way. I have no recollection of the Queen of Wink upsetting me in any way, so I will need to remember to reply to this message and tell the Queen of Wink that she has not upset me in anyway.

Then again, the Queen of Wink also said she is back reading my blog after taking a sabbatical due to a variety of others things requiring her focus. So, since the Queen of Wink is back reading my blog again, she will read that she has not upset me in any way and so I really do not need to convey that in a reply to her message.

The Paradise Center Scandal continues to grow ever more scandalous. Yesterday I was sent some emails which shed some light on the scandal, so I blogged them.

The Paradise Center has only days to find a new home so that they can move their possessions that the MHMR bullycrats, led by their heartless CEO, Jim McDermott, put in a storage POD.

Is there no one in Fort Worth with a property on a bus line who can help the Paradise Center re-locate?

If only Fort Worth were a town that had some Christian churches with practicing Christians, there might be someone willing to do some good.

Maybe there is a Muslim mosque in Fort Worth that might help and be an object lesson for area Christians as to how to act Christian.

I think I'll go swimming now and not think about Fort Worth's shortcomings for awhile.

No comments: