Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Up Before Dawn Looking At The Remains Of The Super Moon & Thinking About Last Night's Murder

I was up well before the sun this morning, on the 4th Tuesday of March.

I did not see the Super Moon the night the Super Moon did its Super Moon thing a couple days ago.

This morning as soon as I stepped outside to check out the windy morning view I saw a big glowing white orb hanging above the trees, looking quite full.

I do not know if it was the almost full moon that brought on the lunacy of last night's disturbing nightmares.

It may have been watching a CBS crime procedural show that was last night's nightmare generator.

In the nightmare I murder someone for what seemed to be a good reason at the time. And then from that point in, in the nightmare, it is a series of ongoing attempts to cover up that bad thing I had done. With the cover-up ending up being more bad behavior.

The scope of this nightmare was cinematic, as if I was living in a horror movie of my own making, playing inside my sleeping head. I don't know who I murdered. I do remember, quite clearly, that at the time, for some reason, the person deserved to die.

I need to quit watching TV past my bedtime. Clearly it overstimulates my already overstimulated imagination.

Even though it is being quite gusty this morning, I don't think the whitecapping waves will keep me from having a pleasant morning swim. It is 64 right now with the Wind Chill Factor making it feel like 58 with those winds from the south blowing in at around 25 mph.

No comments: